Here are four good advice for auto maintenance you can do yourself and you can find best car servicing package through internet research. Be it a purchase or rental, you have a vehicle to maintain so that it remains in good condition and follow you long. Here are some simple maintenance tips you can do yourself
Here are four good advice for auto maintenance you can do yourself and you can find best car servicing package through internet research.
Be it a purchase or rental, you have a vehicle to maintain so that it remains in good condition and follow you long. Here are some simple maintenance tips you can do yourself that your car remains on the road longer.
- Take a Oil glance
Keep the oil at the proper level and perform regular oil change is a smart way to keep your car on the road.
The engine is made of moving parts. The engine oil is not only used to lubricate these parts; it acts as a detergent and oxidation inhibitor, it reduces the friction, it facilitates the diffusion of heat, it absorbs heat and helps to prevent overheating.
- Do not ignore the oil sight when it comes on.
- Use the recommended grade of oil by the manufacturer.
- If you cannot fill the oil tank, go to a gas station and ask the attendant to do it for you.
- Check your user guide schedule of oil changes and do not miss these important appointments.
- Take care of tires
- It is essential to keep the tires in good condition to drive your vehicle safely.
- If the tire pressure indicator lights, go immediately into a gas station to inflate tires.
- The guide shows you the correct PSI (recommended pressure for your tires).
- When it’s cold, be sure to check the tire pressure every two weeks.
- If the tires wear out at the same places, you have a clear indication that the wheel alignment or suspension needs revision.
- If the steering wheel vibrates, it may be that the tires need balancing.
- Regularly rotate tires to ensure their sustainability.
- Pay attention to other liquids
- Apart from oil, your car needs more fluids to keep running.
- Be sure to regularly check the coolant level and fill the tank when required.
- Before winter, check the level of antifreeze.
- The tank washer fluid should always be full and you must have an additional container in your trunk for emergencies.
- Drive carefully
This may seem obvious, but drive with caution can extend the life of your car … and yours!
If you accelerate suddenly start, it can use the car more. So you need to let your car warm up cold before starting time.
If you drive an automatic car gradually accelerate when the traffic light turns green – this is not a race!
If you drive an automatic car, turn the lever to neutral at red lights to let the engine rest.